Skits where you'd like to see Muppeteers working.

Xerus

Reaction score
When you watch these Muppet skits, do you wish you could actually see how the Muppeteers worked on that stuff? Here's what I would've loved to see actual Muppeteers working on.

Mahna Mahna's ALL, SOME, AND NONE skit. It'd be neat seeing Jim and the other Muppeteers running back and forth in front the camera with those Muppets above them.

The Telephone Rock. It'd be funny seeing the Muppeteers crammed into that phone booth. And Grover's empty telephone booth would've been also funny seeing the Muppeteers bunch around together like that too.

Do the Rubber Duck. Watching the Muppeteers march around in a circle, wondering who was holding which Muppet.

Kermit's messed up Do-Re-Mi song. I believe it was a whole cast skit. Jim as Kermit, Frank as Fozzie, Beau as Gonzo, Jerry as Robin, Richard as Scooter, Louise as Annie Sue, and Steve as Whatnot with sunglasses.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see the muppeteers for anything with the muppaphone and/or Marvin Suggs. Actually, any time when the muppets hit each other... heck, I'd love to see the muppeteers for EVERY skit!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd like to see the scetch where rnie is singing about teh letter...um X? W? not sure, which. And Cookie gets an object for each thing as Ernie signs faster and faster.

Xerus

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I'd like to see the scetch where rnie is singing about teh letter...um X? W? not sure, which. And Cookie gets an object for each thing as Ernie signs faster and faster.
That would be Ernie singing about the letter D. Yeah, and I can imagine Frank Oz performing Cookie while someone next to him is handing him the objects.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh silly me! Yes, Dee, dee, dee. *smakces head with a piece of tissue wrapped around a solid gold brick* Yes, I am amazed he didn't drop any. They must've done so many takes.