Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In some cases he kind of brings his bad luck on himself, but other cases Grover can be pretty annoying with him.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And even in some cases, he's just insufferable and hard to please . . . granted, Grover does often get almost everything wrong, and his irritation is justifiable, but there are times when Grover can actually pick up on said irritation and actually return the snark (mainly whenever Frank was performing Grover) - like in the picture frame one where Mr. Johnson is losing his cool over Grover's continual use of the wrong shaped frame, at one point, Grover defends his gaffe with, "I was just BEING CREATIVE!!" If Grover had teeth, he'd darned-near be speaking through them clenched in the Speedy Pizza insert when he strains, "What-do-you-want-sir?!" through an almost closed mouth.

Again, in cases like this, Mr. Johnson's irritation is justifiable because Grover doesn't listen to him, which he more than strains himself in explaining to Grover almost every time something like this happens.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Instances where I think Johnson just made a fool of himself include cases like the pizzeria dos skit where he should have caught on that the chefs give TWO of everything, but he didn’t listen. I mean, at least they gave him what he wanted - just in extras. And they were even nice to make him a clone.

Then there’s the one where he’s at the airport and asks for a meal when he’s in a hurry. He should have just ate something on the airplane instead. And don’t get me started with him not being able to decide on what to eat first.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more I realize that in Pizzeria Dos, he should’ve ordered half a slice of pizza and half a grape drink. Then, the chefs would give him 2 halves, which equals 1.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I eventually figured that one out myself quite some time ago, but it wasn't very common for SS to teach us about fractions or percentages like that.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Yeah, I eventually figured that one out myself quite some time ago, but it wasn't very common for SS to teach us about fractions or percentages like that.
Then it’s a good thing I figured them out on my own.