Sideshow Busts: Is That All?

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Alright so I just stumbled across these incredibly cool busts. 20 in total. But is that it??? The seem to have left out some very notable characters to make room for some most would have forgotten. Crazy Harry, Beau, Lew instead of Pepe (although size wise...not sure it could be done), Rizzo (again size...combine the two???), Sweetums, and of course...Floyd (everybody in the band but Floyd???). And oh my...THEY FORGOT THE CHICKENS!!!

One has to wonder if there will be yet another series coming out. It would stand to reason that since it's the 25th anniversary busts...that hey have 25 busts.

Has there been any word???

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Hey...I did say I just stumbled across these...give a guy a break huh??? :embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
No there will be no more Sideshow busts, the license has expired.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Really??? Wow!!! They dropped the ball. There were far better Characters to use then Beau, Lew, and Harry.

Which leads to the question...who would you have picked for the 20???

WiGgY

Reaction score
Pepe was not covred by the license as he was not on TMS. Rizzo may have been covered, but I bet he couldn't have been done in his signiture outfit since he was not seen in that on TMS. Sweetums would have been nice, but size wise he woud have either been out of place or HUGE. Robin would have been very small and probably not worth 60 dollars. I assume this is why very small characters were not done and why very big ones were not.

Other than not making Floyd, I think the character choice was very good. Perhaps a 6th series of busts with Floyd, Strangepork, a PIS Piggy, and say Lips would have been good, but it didn't happen.

I won 4 busts and I love the 4 I have. I want to get at least 10 in the set someday.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Piigy, Chef, Sam, Rowlf. $ of the very best sculpts I have ever seen and each is superior to the action figures. I love them.

I don't know why a lot of people rip into the Piggy bust and say it's not good. The hair is yellow (with streaks of real blond color) but the sculpt is perfect.

I want to get Dr. Teeth (another perfect sculpt) Beaker and Bunsen, Statler and Waldorf, Lew, and many more. I wish I had the money for all of them.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Yeah the hard to find ones seem to be Bunsen, Beaker, Gonzo, and Statler and Waldhof. I've managed to find all but Busen...but wow...the asking price is just far too much.

Luke

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I don't know why a lot of people rip into the Piggy bust and say it's not good. The hair is yellow (with streaks of real blond color) but the sculpt is perfect.
Originally they were showing a fairly different Piggy, people really liked it a lot. Then they replaced it with the one that was actually produced. I think thats why people make comments about that Piggy bust.