Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Were the tripletes supposed to be a surprise? They could be a major plot point.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd say they were meant to be a surprise. I had assumed there was just one baby becuase it's refered to as "The baby" in the trailer. But I didn't mind finding out early. It's not as if someone had told me that Darth Vader was Luke's Father.

Um...oops, did I just give that away?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
It's not as if someone had told me that Darth Vader was Luke's Father.

Wha, wha, what? Darth...Luke...I don't understand! C'mon, man, tell me you're joking! So far I've only seen Star Wars. Now you're telling me--no, I don't believe it. But it was posted on the internet, so it must be true!

Drat! Thanks a lot for spoiling the movie for me, man. I really appreciate it.:rolleyes:

Hee hee!

I keed, I keed.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'd say they were meant to be a surprise. I had assumed there was just one baby becuase it's refered to as "The baby" in the trailer. But I didn't mind finding out early. It's not as if someone had told me that Darth Vader was Luke's Father.

Oh, RIGHT! Sure, sure. Like I'd believe that. I suppose next you're going to tell me that after all 6 Star Wars films R2-D2 isn't who the movie is REALLY about!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I mean, dah! R2-D2 is just a supporting character, a sidekick, if you will. C3-PO is the main character!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I hear there's a 7th one where C-3PO comes out of the closet.

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
What the heck was he doing in there all that time?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Darn it, the stupid mouse hover gave the secret away! And I had no intention of clicking this thread either... Darn you, mouse hover, darn yooou!