Showcase Your Puppets!

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
Tioh, I was watching through that making video, and I was hoping to see the "furring" of the whole skeletal system you made. I also ended up being interested in if you have gotten so tight in your building process that you may have found a few specifics to tools that cut foam most easily, and maybe hot glue guns that actually get hot most quickly, controllably, and have LONG CORDS. That long cords thing is just for me. It drives me nuts.

Anyways, You're a very well detailed maker and I appreciate you sharing.

Tioh

Reaction score
Tioh, I was watching through that making video, and I was hoping to see the "furring" of the whole skeletal system you made. I also ended up being interested in if you have gotten so tight in your building process that you may have found a few specifics to tools that cut foam most easily, and maybe hot glue guns that actually get hot most quickly, controllably, and have LONG CORDS. That long cords thing is just for me. It drives me nuts.

Anyways, You're a very well detailed maker and I appreciate you sharing.
I have more videos - made a new Thread for that: https://muppetcentral.com/forum/thr...ow-to-build-a-snow-leopard-hand-puppet.64478/

I mostly use box cutters with a snap blade or scissors for cutting foam - they are frequently sharpened. My favorite glue gun is an AS 1000 (expensive, for high-temperature hot glue, magnetic base, and several different nozzles - it does not drip).

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Louis and Lady Goldeneyes

Aurelia

Mr. Secretary

Marco

5 puppets that I made for the Eurofurence Pawpet-Show (I made 14 in total - ... several more are work-in-progress).
Now those are amazing

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I do a Sesame street style children's show called Safari Mall and here are some new characters

(from left to right) Elroy, Jessica, Adam and I am having trouble with the name for the blonde one so if you guys have any ideas then let me know