Show me your world

superfan

Reaction score
Well, you can see me up close and personal on the "Where Exactly are you Located" thread. A face to the name
If you want to, that is. :embarrassed:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I have a couple of pics of myself,but no scanner.
So here's a description:
brown hair,hazel eyes,glasses,about 5 feet tall (not sure what that converts into meters) and my lips are zipped about my weight.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
I have a couple of pics of myself,but no scanner.
So here's a description:
brown hair,hazel eyes,glasses,about 5 feet tall (not sure what that converts into meters) and my lips are zipped about my weight.:stick_out_tongue:
I'd zip my lips, but they're even fatter than me! For a guy, I have huge lips, and it's embarrasing!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'd zip my lips, but they're even fatter than me! For a guy, I have huge lips, and it's embarrasing!
"You got a purty mouth..."

Something about your post reminded me of that quote, and I don't know what movie it came from.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Deliverance, just before the redneck took the chubby guy and... er, nevermind, this is a family forum! :embarrassed: :eek:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Deliverance, just before the redneck took the chubby guy and... er, nevermind, this is a family forum! :embarrassed: :eek:
I hope DS hasn't seen that movie, because if he knows what happens next I think he would want lip reduction surgery. :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I wasn't such a nice guy, I would do something not nice to ALL of you!!! :grouchy:

jediX

Reaction score
I just uploaded a pic of me from tonight here and there are plenty old ones on my site here. I'll dig around for scenery ones later.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I tried and failed,I'll figure it out some day.I have brown hair and eyes,6'1".