Should the complete series of The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss be released on DVD?

Should this show get its complete series released on DVD?

• Total voters

DMHFan

Reaction score
I’d say Sony or Shout personally.
Great! The Season 1 episodes would have the 1989 "Jim Henson Productions" logo at the end after the "Based on the Works of Theodor Geisel" credit, and the Season 2 (which I dislike, so respect my opinion) episodes would feature the 1997 "Jim Henson Television" logo at the end after the "Based on the Works of Theodor Geisel" credit. What do you think of that?

DMHFan

Reaction score
So if possible, if anyone could please contact Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Shout! Factory, and/or The Jim Henson Company to make this possible, that would be great.

DMHFan

Reaction score
I mean, getting Fraggle Rock on DVD because of a petition was possible, so why not do the same for "Wubbulous"?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I mean, getting Fraggle Rock on DVD because of a petition was possible, so why not do the same for "Wubbulous"?
Yes but that was back around 2004 and stuff, plus they were testing the market with kiddy releases first

DMHFan

Reaction score
Yes but that was back around 2004 and stuff, plus they were testing the market with kiddy releases first
I wonder what they'd have to do with The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss. I mean, there were 3 episode-releases of that show released on DVD from 2003-2007 (Columbia TriStar/Sony Pictures), 2010 (Lionsgate), and 2013-2014 (Vivendi). Maybe that could help.

Last edited: