Should the complete series of The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss be released on DVD?

Should this show get its complete series released on DVD?

• Total voters

DMHFan

Reaction score
Should all 40 episodes from both seasons of this show be released on DVD, considering it's a great show from the 1990s? If so, who would distribute it? Shout! Factory or another company? (specify) Let me know of your thoughts below.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, Dr. Seuss seems to continue to be a popular brand, so it would have consumer interest.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I agree, I think it should, but I’m just going to be brutally honest with you..... a change.org petition is not going to help.

DMHFan

Reaction score
I agree, I think it should, but I’m just going to be brutally honest with you..... a change.org petition is not going to help.
Remind me if a TV show ever got released on DVD thanks to a petition...

DMHFan

Reaction score
That’s the thing. It never has.
:sympathy:

I thought of having Sony Pictures Home Entertainment release it because they released the complete series of Fraggle Rock on DVD/Blu-Ray last year. We could contact them about it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since you brought up Shout Factory, I can say this.

They’re usually really good at taking suggestions for licensing shows. You could try suggesting it to them on social media.

DMHFan

Reaction score
Since you brought up Shout Factory, I can say this.

They’re usually really good at taking suggestions for licensing shows. You could try suggesting it to them on social media.
That's what I was having trouble with. Finding a distributor. The choices include:
Shout! Factory
Mill Creek Entertainment
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Other (specify)

Which one would be most likely to release the complete series? Let me know.