Shirley Bassey episode

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Some of my closest friends like the muppets as well.I don't think I ever told anyone at work that I'm a muppet fan.Although I think one of my front end coworkers likes the muppets.Come to think of it,another coworker of mine is a Peanuts fan.

superfan

Reaction score
Well, yeah, our cook has children who were raised on SS. She said if they misbehaved, the prime punishment was that they weren't allowed to watch it! Her and I have had some nice little discussions concerning it. I lent her (and hoped to God she'll return them!) the A&E Biography on it, the first episode and SS Unpaved book. She's all excited. I almost want to invite myself to her house and watch them with her!

Snoopy and the gang are cute. I love the earliest comic strips Schultz did and the Christmas special brings tears to my eyes every year. **** it!

Do you shop Value Village for collectibles? The one on Fennel is amazing.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Oh yeah,I love Value Village.It's a great store to buy all kinds of collectibles.The Fennel store is the one my mom and I always go to.I've been to the one in Stoney Creek a few times.It doesn't seem to be as good a store as the Fennel one.

superfan

Reaction score
The VV in Burlington is smaller, but I did find some good SS LP's, there.
I think this winter I may apply for a job in the warehouse at VV (Fennel)just to help out with the Christmas rush. That'd be cool to have first hand dibs on those collectibles! Mind you, I'm sure they have policies set in place that don't allow that, but a girl can dream, can't she?

I'd love to have the time and money just to go all around Toronto to see the VV's there.
The Stittsville Flea Market just outside Ottawa is like the motherload of all things Jim Henson.

You know, if you'd prefer, you can always write me on my personal email account. Check out the profile.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
wow miss piggy wasnt in the episode- at all? i was trying to see if their were any episodes she wasnt in jus for interest wow :zany: