"Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration" special to air November 9 on HBO and November 17 on PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I mean, I suppose. I don't see it as likely because of how he was let go.

Also, this is going to be, what, an hour long? They can only do so much.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I mean, I suppose. I don't see it as likely because of how he was let go.

Also, this is going to be, what, an hour long? They can only do so much.
Wasn’t it Sesame Workshop that said they didn’t want to fire Steve but, they were willing to work something out for things like conventions?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wasn’t it Sesame Workshop that said they didn’t want to fire Steve but, they were willing to work something out for things like conventions?
I don't think these convention appearances are officially Sesame-sanctioned things. They might get Sesame's permission to use their name in promoting them.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I know this feels like a LONG SHOT, but here is hoping Joey Mazzarino would put aside differences with Sesame Workshop and they reach out to him to at least make an appearance during the 50th anniversary special.

I mean at the very least give us a Stinky the Stinkplant cameo in this special, right ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently everybody on this forum hates Stinky, so. . . .

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I know this feels like a LONG SHOT, but here is hoping Joey Mazzarino would put aside differences with Sesame Workshop and they reach out to him to at least make an appearance during the 50th anniversary special.

I mean at the very least give us a Stinky the Stinkplant cameo in this special, right ?
Joey did do Caroll Spinney event in LA, it’s possible

Status
Not open for further replies.