Sesame Street Special "Oscar's Handmade Halloween"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Special - Oscar's Handmade Halloween
Max Premiere: Thursday, October 5, 2023

This Thursday, don't miss an all-new half-hour Sesame Street special on Max. "Oscar's Handmade Halloween" will premiere on Thursday, October 5 exclusively on the Max streaming service.

Oscar the Grouch and lifestyle expert Sunny Anderson team up to help rescue dogs find their fur-ever homes by crafting costumes from upcycled trash.

The special is the second of three reality-based Sesame Street specials premiering on Max in 2023, The other two are "Cookie Monster's Bake Sale" which premiered on August 10, and "Elmo and Tango Holiday Helpers" which will debut on December 7.

About Max

Subscriptions are available from $9.99 monthly with ads, $15.99 monthly ad-free, or $19.99 monthly with 4K Ultra HD. If you already have HBO or an AT&T service (internet, tv, or cell phone), you may have access to Max already in your existing plan. Find out on the Max website or in your AT&T account.

If you saw "Oscar's Handmade Halloween", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
I Really Thought This Was Cute and It Was Good To See Oscar Have The Spotlight. I Wish We Could’ve Seen The Count Since It Was Halloween Theme But Oscar Is Good To and I Liked How Elmo and Tango Appeared little not A lot Tho But Overall Really Cute and Good Special!

80sMuppetFan

Reaction score
I Really Thought This Was Cute and It Was Good To See Oscar Have The Spotlight. I Wish We Could’ve Seen The Count Since It Was Halloween Theme But Oscar Is Good To and I Liked How Elmo and Tango Appeared little not A lot Tho But Overall Really Cute and Good Special!
A reference to preposterous would have been nice when Oscar was talking about his pets and stated that he didn't have a dog. He could have stated that he used to have one, but he was so grouchy and unique no other dog could ever replace him so he'll never get another one, or something amongst those lines. Was nice seeing the 2 headed monster cameo. The 2 headed monster is one of those characters that spent about 6 years in retirement and made a comeback and hasn't left us since and im grateful for that

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I've seen it, and I have mixed feelings: On one hand, its nice to see Oscar, my absolute favorite Muppet, front and center of a production (how often does that happen?) On the other hand, they should have picked the Count, considering this is a Halloween special.