Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Whoa, this is one I haven't seen in a long time:

I think this one might have premiered on my fourth birthday, because I remember waking up and being extra excited that an episode I hadn't seen before was airing on my birthday. I also remember feeling really happy because it was one of the few episodes with a large chunk of the cast.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Also, the same person uploaded the episode where Maria and Luis open the Mail-it Shop:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeesh, the quality on the second one looks like the quality of a VHS tape when you try playing one on a flat screen TV.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember both, because I have both taped, lol.

I know I'm in a minority for this, but I actually liked the Mail-It Shop - not because I didn't like the Fix-It Shop, but because it helped make SST feel more modern and realistic; the neon signs were a great touch.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember both, because I have both taped, lol.

I know I'm in a minority for this, but I actually liked the Mail-It Shop - not because I didn't like the Fix-It Shop, but because it helped make SST feel more modern and realistic; the neon signs were a great touch.
Just goes to show how Sesame Street always knows how to keep with the times.

Any Del

Reaction score
Also it was I who upload episodes 4031 and 3984 on Youtube. Plus I reached 2K subscribers. Um hooray I guess? Lol ☺

Schfifty

Reaction score
Remember a segment from the 30th season called "Ernie's Show and Tell"? It's basically a standard show-and-tell sketch starring Ernie and a random kid at either a daycare or on Sesame Street, which appeared all throughout Season 30 and until the mid-2000s. These are most of the segments from the series:

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Remember a segment from the 30th season called "Ernie's Show and Tell"? It's basically a standard show-and-tell sketch starring Ernie and a random kid at either a daycare or on Sesame Street, which appeared all throughout Season 30 and until the mid-2000s. These are most of the segments from the series:

Do you have Monsters In Daycare by any chance? And are those all of the segments?