Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Schfifty

Reaction score
I just checked my e-mail right now, and....oh, boy....this is seriously not good.

Fourteen episodes have been taken down today, including the season 30 premiere (Alan's debut) and the season 29 finale. :concern:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, it definitely sounds like Sesame Workshop isn't taking full street scenes up too well.

At least they aren't strikes but just blocks.

Last edited:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Yeah, it definitely sounds like Sesame Workshop isn't taking full street scenes up too well.

At least they aren't strikes but just blocks.
It's been said on here once that SW really should loosen the heck up with people uploading full street scenes. I'd completely understand if it came from an official DVD release of some kind, but from someone's personal collection? Come on now!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd completely understand if it came from an official DVD release of some kind, but from someone's personal collection? Come on now!
But it would still be the same episode, now wouldn't it? That's like saying as long as a movie was taped off TV and not from a DVD release, then it should be okay to upload. It doesn't quite work that way.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, I get pretty annoyed when they take down episodes or block street scenes, but at the end of the day, we still need to respect that it is their property after all.

I'm just glad they don't seem to be going after regular inserts too often.

Schfifty

Reaction score
If SW doesn't want specific material of theirs to be on YouTube and chooses to take them down, then yes, you should respect their decision.

As for my affected videos, eh, it was fun while it lasted. Time to move on.

Any Del

Reaction score
I just checked my e-mail right now, and....oh, boy....this is seriously not good.

Fourteen episodes have been taken down today, including the season 30 premiere (Alan's debut) and the season 29 finale. :concern:
WHAT?!! WHY? IS THERE A REASON?

Any Del

Reaction score
But still, it just shows how SW is very selfish and very picky on their episodes. I doubt they'll upload full episodes from Season 30 on HBO or their Youtube channel... :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, what I'm saying is that because SW is blocking episode videos on YouTube, it's better to just move on from them. It's their content, so they can take it off of YouTube if they want to. You have to respect their decision.

It's not the end of the world. No need to act dramatic about it.

...and I feel fine!