Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hi LittleJerry92, you mentioned you had bunch Season 36-39 episodes but gave them away. Do you have AT LEAST one or 2 episodes from Sesame Street?
Only ones I have at this point are on the old school DVDs.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Is it one of those they'll leave the video alone but will slap commercials on it deals? Because I just checked, and it's still up.

I actually went through my favorites again, this time checking each individual SST video I've favorited (not uploaded by SW), and so far, the only things I've found that have been completely removed are Sesame Maniac's upload of Episode 3699 (which sucks, it was one of the very few ATC-era episode I liked), and whoever uploaded the Gospel Alphabet.
I think any of mine that get hit have just been monitized for them (aside from the few a few years ago which actually got me strikes, which have since dissipated). Again, I have no idea if anything of mine's actually be taken down.

There was one season 25 episode I watched some of the other day on his channel and when I went back to it later in the same day, it was gone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only ones I've seen affected by this so far are NantoVision and Sesame Maniac; I haven't seen anything removed uploaded by you, sawing14s, Tiny Dancer, Rohail, LittleJerryFan, TheOriginalTellyMonster, or anyone else yet.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do you recall which inserts Nanto uploaded were blocked?

Also, a season 25 episode being taken down doesn't surprise me, and funny thing is, I haven't seen ANY episodes from Rohail Hashmi taken down.....yet.

Schfifty

Reaction score
The only ones I've seen affected by this so far are NantoVision and Sesame Maniac; I haven't seen anything removed uploaded by you, sawing14s, Tiny Dancer, Rohail, LittleJerryFan, TheOriginalTellyMonster, or anyone else yet.
Umm, you know I've been affected by it as well, right?

Also, in case no one's mentioned, episodes #3818, #3824, #3832 are now gone too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do you recall which inserts Nanto uploaded were blocked?
The only one I can definitely confirm that has disappeared from my favorites is "Everyone Likes Ice Cream." Somebody else (Veston Bruno, I think) recently re-uploaded a lower quality version of it.
I forgot; luckily, the episodes you've uploaded that I've favorited over the years are still up, so far.

On a slightly unrelated note, is Noggin completely and emphatically done for good? In the past, Viacom was always quick to nuke any clips (street scenes, inserts, what have you) that had the Noggin logo, despite Noggin had already officially become Nick Jr. by then, which had been prompting some people to either blur the logo out, or add an overlay to block it . . . but for the past few years, I've been seeing more and more episodes and other clips from Noggin broadcasts, and they've been surviving thus far.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I just thought of something regarding Nanto's upload of Everyone Likes Ice Cream:

Maybe it's because the song matches the audio from the respected album it was released on (plus, I think Pumpkinjfriend's video with the green kid's line, "Ya sissy!" Was blocked as well.

Any other Nanto uploads blocked I'm going to assume were just blocked via music matching. Correct me if I'm wrong.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Umm . . . apparently, the specific upload of Gospel Alphabet I mentioned previously is now back up. Go fig.

Any Del

Reaction score

Also, in case no one's mentioned, episodes #3818, #3824, #3832 are now gone too.
Is there a reason why there gone?