Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Meanwhile, have there been any more signs of street scenes or inserts being blocked? There's alot of Sesame content online that I can't always keep up.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Some of Sesame Maniac's stuff is gone.

I don't keep track of my catalog, so I know there's stuff that's gotten notices (even though SW hasn't uploaded them), but I don't think anything's been fully removed and I haven't gotten any strikes against my account.

Schfifty

Reaction score
For what it's worth, Sesame uploaded part of the Bert's Birthday story on their YouTube channel a couple days ago:

Guess this might leave you in a pickle, Oscarfan.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't keep track of my catalog, so I know there's stuff that's gotten notices (even though SW hasn't uploaded them), but I don't think anything's been fully removed and I haven't gotten any strikes against my account.
I seem to recall you had a few full episodes (or, more specifically, street scenes) in the past that were completely removed, but that was a number of years ago.

Either way, I'm not sure what of Sesame Maniac's has been removed, a quick check of my favorites doesn't show anything missing, but that doesn't always guarantee anything.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I did check my account as well and nothing seems to be blocked..... For now.

It seems like they're mostly after street scenes to an extent... I'm not sure why some random inserts were blocked, unless perhaps maybe it has to do with anything releases by Lions gate from the 20 and counting Special or song covers from the early days, etc.

Any Del

Reaction score
I have the full episode of 4034 bert's birthday if anyone is interested.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For what it's worth, Sesame uploaded part of the Bert's Birthday story on their YouTube channel a couple days ago:

Guess this might leave you in a pickle, Oscarfan.
Well, I do hate to make him sound privileged (and I also mean this in no disrespect), but since it seems like he had a good relationship with the workshop (and who could blame them?), maybe they would let it go. Who knows.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it one of those they'll leave the video alone but will slap commercials on it deals? Because I just checked, and it's still up.

I actually went through my favorites again, this time checking each individual SST video I've favorited (not uploaded by SW), and so far, the only things I've found that have been completely removed are Sesame Maniac's upload of Episode 3699 (which sucks, it was one of the very few ATC-era episode I liked), and whoever uploaded the Gospel Alphabet.