Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I mentioned this a little earlier in the thread, but I'm starting to suspect that because they're apparently uploading full-length episodes now, they might be showing their ugly side again and dish out blocks/strikes. I'm not sure why they blocked #3851 (and #3703 to that matter) though, unless maybe they're planning to upload it someday soon.
The whole episodes?

Garrett

Reaction score
If CDCB2 and MuppetDude have Episode 4016, what Elmo's World segment was in that episode?

Any Del

Reaction score
I mentioned this a little earlier in the thread, but I'm starting to suspect that because they're apparently uploading full-length episodes now, they might be showing their ugly side again and dish out blocks/strikes. I'm not sure why they blocked #3851 (and #3703 to that matter) though, unless maybe they're planning to upload it someday soon.
I don't about #3703 but as for #3851 they blocked it because of the ballet scenes I think. Also they blocked #3818. If you want to know sign into your account on YT, click on Video Manger and you'll see some of the videos that says Blocked Worldwide. Click on Copyright claims and you'll see which part they "Blocked". As for me #3971 and #3984 have been blocked in 2 countries, New Zealand and Australia.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This actually was a tough decision for me, but I ended up donating all my tapes with Sesame Street episodes from seasons 36-39 just because I originally recorded them to capture stuff, and I just needed to clear some space.

Honestly, if more episodes in between seasons 30-39 surface online then I'm instantly downloading them and saving them to my Google drive