Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Sorry,that " My mother taped " bit was an accident. I was going to say that my mother taped a few episodes from season 32 when I was two years old. Those episodes have really stuck with me and I used to watch them everyday. I remember each segment from these episodes so vividly. Sadly the tape broke awhile back. It would really mean a lot to me if I could see those episodes again. My favorite ones were Episode 3961,where Ernie starts his own band and episode 3973,when Big Bird and Snuffy act out Little Red Riding Hood.
That's a shame that the tape broke.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well actually the whole tape isn't broken,but most of it is messed up. I had a lot more episodes on the tape as well but only about two other episodes still work.
What episodes still work?

I'm interested in seeing them.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I remember this one since I remember Frank performing Cookie instead of David.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here are the street scenes for #3804, the episode where Big Bird gets "C is for Cookie" stuck in his head. I'm sure some people here will remember this episode.

Very interseting to see Cookie Monster in a street story from this time. It was very rare for Frank Oz to perform in street stories during the 90s.

Bigbird21

Reaction score
Hi schfifty I'm bigbird21 I'm a fan of Sesame Street episodes from 1995-2002 and I haven't seen that many episodes when I was a kid but I was curious if you are allow to send Sesame Street full episodes with the scenes and segments and funding to my email especially season 27-31 episodes?

Garrett

Reaction score
Here are the street scenes for #3804, the episode where Big Bird gets "C is for Cookie" stuck in his head. I'm sure some people here will remember this episode.

Thanks! BTW, can you please upload the street scenes from 3891 and 3892 on this thread? I really want to see them.