Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5432 - Roar, It's a Dinosaur

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5432 - Roar, It's a Dinosaur
Max Premiere: Thursday, June 13, 2024

Elmo, Chris and their friends on Sesame Street have dressed up as dinosaurs. With help from Elmo's book, they learn facts about dinosaurs!

This episode features a street story from Season 46, I Wonder, What If, Let's Try ("Riding a Tricycle"), Dan Levy the famous dinosaur finder visits, a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Asparagus"), and a new Sesame Street Nature Explorers ("Dinosaurs").

If you saw "Roar, It's a Dinosaur" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I noticed, on the Muppet Wiki recaps from the last few weeks, the show was giving letters that were not featured until a few weeks ago, a chance to be the letter of the day once this season. First, we had V, then K, then J, then B, then P, and now D. Except for B (which had a second appearance two weeks ago), all of the letters I mentioned were given their only appearance this season in recent weeks. I don't think we saw the letter R yet this season, and we tend to get at least one episode with the letter R in an average season, so I think that letter will appear in one of the final three weeks of this season (though I believe the season finale will likely be a repeat of the Fourth of July episode given the release date, and if true, expect the letter H - for holidays - to be the letter of the day).

I was completely not surprised that this week's episode was going to be a repeat of "When Dinosaurs Walked Sesame", though at least I am glad they didn't replay the "Danielle the Dinosaur" song segment this time.

Last edited: