Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5332 - Gabrielle's Amazing Maze

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5332 - Gabrielle's Amazing Maze
Max Premiere: Thursday, June 8, 2023
PBS Premiere: Thursday, March 14, 2024

Elmo, Abby and Cookie Monster help Gabrielle build a maze for her class pet hamster, and they need something to use for the walls.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let's Try ("Making a Maze"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Vanilla"), and Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Missing Wand").

If you saw "Gabrielle's Amazing Maze" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

CrashMon24

Reaction score
I liked how long this episode was and Cookie Monster becoming hamster size and running through the paper walls to get the cookie as his treat. I really liked this episode.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Well, we got a return of the "I wonder, what if, let's try" slogan. In Kathy Kim's interview on Jake's Happy Nostalgia Show, she revealed that even the puppeteers are sick of it. But it's effective with kids, so what can you do?

ACvillagerFan

Reaction score
Well, we got a return of the "I wonder, what if, let's try" slogan. In Kathy Kim's interview on Jake's Happy Nostalgia Show, she revealed that even the puppeteers are sick of it. But it's effective with kids, so what can you do?
Huh, that's interesting to hear. I was sick of that old gimmick even a few episodes after they started it. But I do get if it's effective for kids. Sometimes I even found myself thinking about that slogan in my own personal life, so I could see how it would be effective.

I am at least thankful though they started tapering down on that gimmick during this season. I felt pushing it in every episode slowed things down so much in terms of stories. Seeing some of this season's stories did leave some breathing room that isn't pushing that gimmick.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Gabrielle's Amazing Maze" premieres on PBS this Thursday, March 14. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Huh, that's interesting to hear. I was sick of that old gimmick even a few episodes after they started it. But I do get if it's effective for kids. Sometimes I even found myself thinking about that slogan in my own personal life, so I could see how it would be effective.
I kind of agree. I've been saying that frequently myself. Though I agree that it's good they don't use it in every episode. Seems like maybe they are sort of phasing it out like they sort of did with "Journey to Ernie."