Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5330 - Community Garden Cleanup

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5330 - Community Garden Cleanup
Max Premiere: Thursday, May 25, 2023
PBS Premiere: Thursday, March 28, 2024

Welcome to the Community Garden, a place where everyone can grow their own flowers, fruits and vegetables.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Working in the Community Garden"), Mickey Guyton sings "Community", Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Cauliflower"), and Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Broken Hose").

If you saw "Community Garden Cleanup" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
My favorite part was Tamir waking up Elmo, and Elmo going from being groggy to being all ready to garden.

ACvillagerFan

Reaction score
Fun fact about this one, Noel MacNeal directed this one. That does give me a little more appreciation for this story.

It was pretty decent. It has more of a plot, and is more in line of what I was hoping they'd do with their "Coming Together" initiatve (one of Season 53's biggest issues, IMO, has been the very one dimensional "I love my hair/skin" type of stories that tend to focus on Tamir/Gabrielle). The song to this one isn't half bad, and we get some nice moments involving the Two-Headed Monster and Honkers. And Slimy as well.

And while I don't dislike the Community song as much, it does seem like it's becoming like what that Hailey Steinfeld song was as far as how much they've been pushing it. Swell.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Community Garden Cleanup" premieres on PBS this Thursday, March 28. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.