Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5326 - Make Music with Bob (Bob McGrath Tribute)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5326 - Make Music with Bob
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, April 27, 2023
PBS Premiere: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Bob helps Abby learn all about musical instruments and how vibration makes sound, while choosing the right instrument to play.

This episode features a street story from Season 43, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Riding a Tricycle"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Mozzarella Cheese"), and Elmo's World ("Instruments").

An onscreen dedication at the end of this episode says, "In loving memory of our dear friend, Bob McGrath."

If you saw "Make Music with Bob" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They didn’t put in an old Bob insert like they did with the Luis tribute episode. I had wondered what fairly recently clip would have been (I thought Walking the Dog, or maybe I Am Your Friend, which was only in one episode). Oh well.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Make Music with Bob" premieres on PBS this Thursday, February 22. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.