Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5324 - Move and Groove on Sesame Street

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5324 - Move and Groove on Sesame Street
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, April 13, 2023
PBS Premiere: Thursday, February 8, 2024

On Dance Your Favorite Dance Day, Nina teaches everyone the moves to their favorite dances.

This episode features a street story from Season 48, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Riding a Tricycle"), Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Choreographers"), and Elmo's World ("Dancing").

If you saw "Move and Groove on Sesame Street" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

CrashMon24

Reaction score
Not gonna lie I thought it was gonna be the move it episode from season 46

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I realize there is also another episode involving dance this week. It makes me wonder if this will be a second straight week of a "dance" theme ("Fans of the Fan Dance") - and also the letter "D" being the letter of the day for two weeks in a row?

If not "D", I am thinking "C" could be a candidate for the letter of the day, since there may be a culture theme. I highly doubt "F" will be the letter of the day, considering that "Fans" would be an awkward theme for an episode. "F" would be more of a candidate for the last week in April, considering the fruit theme.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Move and Groove on Sesame Street" premieres on PBS this Thursday, February 8. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.