Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5322 - Monster Truckin’

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5322 - Monster Truckin’
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, March 30, 2023
PBS Premiere: Monday, February 19, 2024

Elmo and Chris are making their own monster truck jump, but they don’t have a ramp. What if they make one out of a pizza box lid? Let’s try!

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let's Try ("Making a Ramp"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Peanut Butter"), and Elmo's World ("Wheels").

If you saw "Monster Truckin’" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

CrashMon24

Reaction score
I love how Chris is just adult but a kid at heart and Elmo freaking out was funny and big bird the count and Oscar having there trucks was nice top

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Monster Truckin’" premieres on PBS this Monday, February 19. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I love how Chris is just adult but a kid at heart and Elmo freaking out was funny and big bird the count and Oscar having there trucks was nice top
I liked when Chris inadvertantly knocked over Alan's boxes. Something I'd never want to do at my workplace.
Yeah, they always say at the end, "We didn't guve up " yet they always come close.