Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5320 - Count On

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5320 - Count On
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, March 16, 2023
PBS Premiere: Monday, February 5, 2024

Grover has a new job as a kitty sitter but struggles to count the number of kitties altogether. After the Count shares a shortcut – counting on, instead of from the beginning – Grover learns to count on from where he left off.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let's Try ("Building a Block Tower"), Billie Eilish sings "Happier Than Ever", a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Pine Nuts"), and a new Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Missing Stinkbugs").

If you saw "Count On" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

CrashMon24

Reaction score
I really liked this episode From the counting singing to Elmo, The Count and Chris Knowing That Gladys’s Wasn’t a Cat and Gladys Pretending to Be I laughed It Was Awesome

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Nice to see Gladys pretend to be another animal again. The song in the street story was fun.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Count On" premieres on PBS this Monday, February 5. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Gladys pretending to be a cat?!?!?!?! That's hilarious and a plot twist if I ever heard one!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy: