Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5235 - Family Recipe

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5235 - Family Recipe
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, July 7, 2022
PBS Premiere: Monday, May 22, 2023

Mia, her dad Frank, and Elmo are making Mia’s family’s pasta salad for picnic day, but they can’t remember the secret ingredient. After a few guesses, Mia’s papi Dave, finally arrives and reminds them the secret ingredient is family.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Making Fruit Salad"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Honey"), and Elmo's World ("Siblings").

If you saw "Family Recipe" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Good to see Nina's family again. They found very clever ways to make up for the fact that Suki couldn't be there in person.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Family Recipe" premieres on PBS this Monday, May 22. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Good to see Nina's family again. They found very clever ways to make up for the fact that Suki couldn't be there in person.
Definitely. Good one for the season 52 finale. Hope to see more of Nina's family next season and Nina herself. Nice to see Cookie Monster and his mom as well. (Except I thought virtual CM scenes were taped from Dave's kitchen. How can there be two puppets. Did he perform both of them? Just kind of curious about that. And was that supposed to be a white Gordon in that number 9 sketch? I wondered about that one as well.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I thought virtual CM scenes were taped from Dave's kitchen. How can there be two puppets. Did he perform both of them? Just kind of curious about that.
Cookie and his mom were filmed separately and then mated together.