Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5224 - Sesame Street Goes to the Farm

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5224 - Sesame Street Goes to the Farm
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, April 21, 2022
PBS Premiere: Monday, February 27, 2023

Elmo, Rosita, Bert, and Ernie are visiting a farm! Farmer Todd takes them all on a tour of the farm. They learn about the machines farmers use, the animals that live on the farm, and the food that grows there.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Visiting a Farm"), Keke Palmer sings "Old MacDonald Had a Farm", Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Honey"), and a new Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Missing Hat").

If you saw "Sesame Street Goes to the Farm" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed this episode a lot more than I thought I would. The Elmo and Rosita stuff was cute, but the Bert and Ernie side-plot was easily the highlight of the episode (well, that and Oscar’s scene at the end).

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really did like the episode plot. I'm a little sad that the number with Keke wasn't a bunch of Muppets like I thought, but Elmo's dancing in it was funny.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
In hindsight, the only thing I wish they had was a scene explaining how and why they got to the farm.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Sesame Street Goes to the Farm" premieres on PBS this Monday, February 27. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed this episode a lot more than I thought I would. The Elmo and Rosita stuff was cute, but the Bert and Ernie side-plot was easily the highlight of the episode (well, that and Oscar’s scene at the end).
Yeah, they really need more Bert, Ernie and Oscar since those characters are mainly the comic relief. (Though I guess Bert would be more of the straight man type.) Anyway, nice to see something different other than all this "I wonder, what if, let's try' stuff.

In hindsight, the only thing I wish they had was a scene explaining how and why they got to the farm.
Well, if Bert wanted to leave by bus, it can be assumed that's how Bert and Ernie got there, as for Elmo, Rosita, Abby and Oscar. Maybe they took another bus or maybe they were all on the same bus and split up when they got there. Maybe Gordon or someone drove the rest of them to the farm. (Assuming Gordon is still on the street, maybe Alan or Chris could have drove them.) Lots of ideas there, but yeah, that would have been nice had that been explained.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Actually, Gordon isn’t on the street anymore, and he hasn’t been for a while.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
I know but he will be on season 54 Suki Lopez aka Nina posted a picture of the two on her instagram

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I know but he will be on season 54 Suki Lopez aka Nina posted a picture of the two on her instagram
Okay. That's something to look forward to especially considering the current bald Gordon is one of the few cast members of "Classic Sesame Street" that are still living.