Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5219 - Gingerbread Man

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5219 - Gingerbread Man
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, March 17, 2022
PBS Premiere: Monday, January 23, 2023

Cookie Monster makes a gingerbread man come alive using a storybook recipe. The gingerbread man runs away and is too fast for Cookie Monster and his friends to catch. What if they put a glass of milk under the net to catch him? Let’s try!

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Building a Trap"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Onions"), Hailee Steinfeld sings "I Wonder, What If, Let's Try", and Elmo's World ("Books").

If you saw "Gingerbread Man" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Gingerbread Man" premieres on PBS this Monday, January 23. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

AmandaB

Reaction score
"Gingerbread Man" premieres on PBS this Monday, January 23. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.
Do you know where I can find this episode? My son LOVES this episode and I can't find it anywhere. I have found every episode, but that one! HELP!