Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5208 - The Letter M Mystery

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5208 - The Letter M Mystery
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, December 30, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday, October 31, 2022

The letter “M” goes missing from everywhere around Sesame Street, and it’s up to Nina and the gang to find it.

This episode features a street story from Season 48, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Riding a Tricycle"), Hailee Steinfeld sings "I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try", Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Cashews"), and Elmo's World ("Alphabet").

If you saw "The Letter M Mystery" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Interesting how this episode aired exactly 4 years after the original version.

Also, I thought they were done with that “I Wonder, What If? Let’s Try!” song. It’s already among my least favorite songs (way up there with “Valley Girl“ by Frank Zappa and June Shannon/Honey Boo Boo’s version of “Party in the USA”); why did they even bother making that whole thing a 2-season initiative?

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked Grover coming up with words that start with M off the top of his head and surprising Elmo.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Letter M Mystery" premieres on PBS this Monday, October 31. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It’s already among my least favorite songs (way up there with “Valley Girl“ by Frank Zappa and June Shannon/Honey Boo Boo’s version of “Party in the USA”);
:flirt: You have something against us valley girls? Oh, wow, like that's a total bummer. Rully.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You know, I always forget that I'm watching these eps ten months later than everyone else.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
It’s okay. Hardly anyone on here still watches the new episodes.