Sesame Street Season 51 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I just found a ToughPigs article about the new season. It basically has the tweet Antsamthompson9 found and the list of celebrity guests, so pretty much everything we already know.
Personally, I’m glad that it’s mostly a mystery this year. It’ll bring me back to my childhood of not knowing anything about the episode.
And hey, I got the release date right after all!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Nevermind, I found a press kit listing some episodes. At least now there won’t be any spoilers from the HBO schedule. And also, they’re openly admitting to playing the season anthem repeatedly throughout the season. Looks like we’ve got another Plan the Play/Oops, Whoops, Aha.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
One last thing. With the season due to premiere tomorrow, I decided to reboot my “CoolGuy Reviews” show to focus on the Max era, while the rest of the HBO era is reviewed under a new name. If you like my reviews, please make sure to try to read my new one tomorrow.
I feel these will be much more genuine, because I will have just seen the episode, as opposed to having seen it a few times prior like my old reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.