Sesame Street Season 51 Episode 5135 - Move and Groove on Sesame Street

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5135 - Move and Groove on Sesame Street
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday July 8, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday April 11, 2022

It’s Move It Day on Sesame Street, where everyone is encouraged to move their bodies. After spending most of his days sitting and eating cookies, Cookie Monster learns that exercise gives you energy and helps make you feel better!

This episode features a street story from Season 46, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Riding a Tricycle"), Ne-Yo sings "You've Got a Body, So Move It", a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Chickpeas"), Hailee Steinfeld sings "I Wonder, What if, Let's Try", and Elmo's World ("Sports").

If you saw "Move and Groove on Sesame Street" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked how Cookie shared his food with the cute chick puppet in Monster Foodies.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
OK, remember when I said this about last season?
Can we stop having 4 be the number of the Day? This is what, the fifth time this season?
Well it seems this season, they’ve gone overkill on the number 10 (3 of the last 5 episodes of the season featured it).

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
I guess this is the end of the season, huh? Boy, that was a pretty good season.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Move and Groove on Sesame Street" premieres on PBS this Monday April 11. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 51 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.