Sesame Street Season 51 Episode 5130 - The Alphabet Scavenger Hunt

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5130 - The Alphabet Scavenger Hunt
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday June 3, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday February 21, 2022

Big Bird and Snuffy are hosting an alphabet scavenger hunt! Charlie, Elmo, and Abby work together to find things that start with each letter of the alphabet. And they finish before the timer runs out!

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("The Alphabet Scavenger Hunt"), a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Cashews") and Elmo's World ("Alphabet").

If you saw "The Alphabet Scavenger Hunt" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cold open with Elmo being surprised that the Count likes the alphabet only to learn it's because of the letters to count was funny. Elmo taking Bert's oatmeal for the game while he was in the middle of eating it was funny. I liked how Cookie just ate a smoothie instead of drinking it in Monster Foodies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Kinda how I expected it, but I thought we might get a little more of the other characters (like Prairie maybe?). This is probably the most Oscar or the Count have done all season; where they been at?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Alphabet Scavenger Hunt" premieres on PBS this Monday February 21. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 51 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.