Sesame Street Season 51 Episode 5118 - Rainy Day Play

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5118 - Rainy Day Play
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday March 11, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday November 15, 2021

Zoe and Rosita want to draw with chalk outside, but it's raining. What if they tape the art smocks together to create a covering to keep themselves dry? Let's try.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Floating a Toy Car"), a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Artichokes") and Elmo's World ("Scientists").

If you saw "Rainy Day Play" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I see that if a (new) street story doesn't center around Elmo, he's still going to be there to kick it off. Sheesh.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean that really shouldn't be surprising.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really liked the song Zoe and Rosita sang. Kinda gave me a Bear in the Big Blue House vibe. Plus it's nice to hear Jen sing a full song as Zoe for once. I liked how in the Foodie Truck bit, Cookie tried to start a discussion about the Dino Dip after eating it, and Gonger reminded him of the alarm.

ssetta

Reaction score
Did anyone notice there was a honker at the counter in Hooper's Store? Wasn't that a true treat to see? I have to say that was like God's saving grace of this episode. I will always remember seeing that honker. That was like the best part of the whole episode, and possibly one of the best parts of the whole season.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Rainy Day Play" premieres on PBS this Monday November 15. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 51 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.