Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I know it's a long time before we get true concrete information on Season 50, but given the history, the characters and the moments/memories of Sesame Street to a variety of people: How all out will Sesame Workshop go to not only promote the theme of Season 50, but also to celebrate it with the generations of fans of the show ?

I mean recent changes have made some older fans a bit salty at Sesame Workshop regardless of their reasonable meanings. So how should they regain fans back with this momentous event ?

I mean you only celebrate 50 years, once you know...:wisdom:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Season 40 was a huge deal, so I think we can imagine how massive Season 50 would be - that's a huge milestone.

As I've said, when I met the cast at the Knoxville Fanboy Expo last year, they all hinted that SW was already in preparations for Season 50: Emilio Delgado said they were already working out stories and what have you for the season, and Bob McGrath suggested there could be some special appearances during the year, like concerts and what have you.

We'll just have to wait and see. But I've no doubts that Season 50 is going to be massive.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well, Season 40 was a huge deal, so I think we can imagine how massive Season 50 would be - that's a huge milestone.

As I've said, when I met the cast at the Knoxville Fanboy Expo last year, they all hinted that SW was already in preparations for Season 50: Emilio Delgado said they were already working out stories and what have you for the season, and Bob McGrath suggested there could be some special appearances during the year, like concerts and what have you.

We'll just have to wait and see. But I've no doubts that Season 50 is going to be massive.
I would only hope that they could possibly get Kermit involved somehow. He used to be a staple of the show.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It wouldn't be a Sesame Street Anniversary without a cameo appearance from :smile:.
And now that Matt plays Kermit, it would be a lot easier to schedule that sort of thing, though I know Disney is very protective of Kermit and doesn't really like the idea of it. I dunno, maybe they could work something out...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
And now that Matt plays Kermit, it would be a lot easier to schedule that sort of thing, though I know Disney is very protective of Kermit and doesn't really like the idea of it. I dunno, maybe they could work something out...
Disney wants us to forget that Kermit was a part of Sesame Street and that there where 5 seasons of the Muppet Show.....

Status
Not open for further replies.