Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I know that this isn't something that Sesame Street is doing but I will be starting a new mini series called "Sesame Street 50 in 50" where my puppet characters review each season of the show

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Looks like after all these years, Sesame Place is finally getting a long-overdue, and much-needed make over for Season 50:

EDIT: Err, I guess they disabled embedding, so you'll just have to look for the video on it Sesame Place's Facebook page. It looks really amazing!
I've been wondering when they'd get around to it. Funnily enough, I don't think they'd have to change Hooper's much; they never changed it to resemble the version from seasons 30 to 45.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I know it's a longshot, but What are the chances we may get an expanded version of this song with other characters from the show and more "Classic" scenes from the show's overall history ?

I mean I'm glad we got this song, but given that it was stated to be like the song for the 50th anniversary...you may add a few other characters and show decades worth of friendship moments, right ?

BEAR 2

Reaction score
I know it's a longshot, but What are the chances we may get an expanded version of this song with other characters from the show and more "Classic" scenes from the show's overall history ?

I mean I'm glad we got this song, but given that it was stated to be like the song for the 50th anniversary...you may add a few other characters and show decades worth of friendship moments, right ?
I love this song and appreciate that they included all of the major characters of the show, with the exception of Telly. Where's he been? He is not represented enough lately.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I love this song and appreciate that they included all of the major characters of the show, with the exception of Telly. Where's he been? He is not represented enough lately.
He just isn't one of the characters that sales the merch, unfortunately. His role has been reduced, but he's still on the show semi-frequently. But hey, at least we got more than 20 years where he was almost as prominent as Big Bird and Elmo, sometimes even more so.

Here's a random thought, anyone else feeling like Martin P. Robinson might retire soon? Idk why, i've been thinking about it a lot lately.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
He just isn't one of the characters that sales the merch, unfortunately. His role has been reduced, but he's still on the show semi-frequently. But hey, at least we got more than 20 years where he was almost as prominent as Big Bird and Elmo, sometimes even more so.

Here's a random thought, anyone else feeling like Martin P. Robinson might retire soon? Idk why, i've been thinking about it a lot lately.
If the show is willing to continue on Telly and Snuffy without him, then I can see it happening.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But hey, at least we got more than 20 years where he was almost as prominent as Big Bird and Elmo, sometimes even more so.
Oh yeah, heck, I can still remember at times, Season 34 in particular felt like "The Telly, Baby Bear, and Zoe Show" since there were a number of episodes focusing on that trio.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Thankfully, Marty has trained an understudy to take over his characters. I believe it’s Tyler Bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.