Sesame Street Season 50 Episode 5014 - Let's Draw

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5014 - Let's Draw
HBO Premiere: Saturday February 15, 2020
PBS Premiere: Thursday October 29, 2020

Rudy feels frustrated because he made a mistake on his drawing. Alan helps Rudy calm down and encourages him to keep trying. Rudy suddenly gets an idea from his mistake and by using his imagination, he changes his drawing.

This episode features an all-new street story, a new Big Bird's Road Trip (Dubois, Wyoming), a new Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Graphic Designers"), Maren Morris sings “Oops! Whoops! Wait, Ah-ha!” and a new Elmo's World ("Drawing").

If you saw "Let's Draw" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't even know what to make of that street "story." The mythology baker gag was nice, I suppose.

The Marren Morris song was alright, but I liked it more when it was called "The Power of Yet."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meh. What was up with the downgraded quality today? I felt like I was watching a 360p YouTube video.

And once again, they don't have to turn every lesson or plot device of a street story into a song.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the reference to the baker films and Charlie showing intelligence to everyone's surprise. The Marren Morris song might have been a ripoff of the Power of Yet, but I still liked it. And Leslie's voice for the boss of the cereal company in Amazing Adventures was amusing.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wait a sec! That song really was just a rip off of Power of Yet! (but less charming). Even down to Big Bird playing basketball and Cookie Monster failing to bake cookies. It's literally the same bit, but it feels more rushed somehow. This was like, the most generic SST song in recent memory.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Let's Draw" premieres on PBS this Thursday October 29. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.