Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4934 - Slimey at the Car Race

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4934 - Slimey at the Car Race
HBO Premiere: Saturday July 6, 2019

Slimey participates in the Squirmadega car race.

This episode features a street story from Season 40, Andy Grammer sings "Plan the Play", a new Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Race Car Drivers"), Taye Diggs sings "Let's Go Driving" and Elmo's World ("Wheels").

If you saw "Slimey at the Car Race" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The street plot was already really short and yet they edited it down to be even shorter, so they could fit in..."Plan the Play"...again.

I did like that "C is for Cars" toon; that is exactly how these letter shorts should be - actually teaching the letter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Never saw this the first time in Season 40, so I really have no knowledge of what's been cut from the street story.

And, oh boy! Shane's favorite song again! They know how much he loves it!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the new Amazing Adventure. It was funny seeing Rudy enjoy being the navigator so he could boss Abby around. Basket's line about being a backseat driver made me smile. I liked the end where for once, Oscar said goodbye to the viewers, and when Elmo said "Elmo loves you", Oscar said "Do you always have to say that?"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Slimey at the Car Race" premieres on PBS this Monday March 23. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.