Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4924 - Four Furry Superheroes

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4924 - Four Furry Superheroes
HBO Premiere: Saturday April 27, 2019

Telly, Abby and Elmo want to pretend to be their favorite superheroes, The Furry Four.

This episode features a street story from Season 41, a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Seaweed") and Elmo the Musical ("Superhero the Musical").

If you saw "Four Furry Superheroes" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked Gonger and Cookie dressing like superheros in the Foodie Truck segment.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this answers my question as to whether this season, like previous seasons, would include repeats featuring the retired castmembers, and lo and behold, we have Maria!

I never saw this originally, but it was fun - not much substance to the story, but I enjoyed watching Telly, Elmo, and Abby play superhero, and eventually Chris getting in on it.

And I just hope that was real crabmeat Gonger was using in that sushi, because that imitation stuff is gross.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And I just hope that was real crabmeat Gonger was using in that sushi, because that imitation stuff is gross.
Agreed, that stuff is the absolute worst thing I've ever had the misfortune to eat. Yecch! :fishy:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Four Furry Superheroes" premieres on PBS this Thursday December 12. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.