Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4918 - Elmo Goes to Chicken School

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4918 - Elmo Goes to Chicken School
HBO Premiere: Saturday March 16, 2019

Elmo helps Professor Buck Awe teach a class of chickens using strategies he learned in preschool. (Guest: Andy Grammer)

This episode features a street story from Season 45, Andy Grammer sings "Plan the Play", a new Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Cafeteria Workers") and Elmo's World ("Bus Drivers").

If you saw "Elmo Goes to Chicken School" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The new Abby's Amazing Adventure was fun. I liked how it seemed like the trays were gonna be messed up, but Abby fixed with her magic. I also thought running out of broccoli and using green beans as a substitute was an interesting conclusion.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The "Plan the Play" song again? Really? I like it and all, but three times in the matter of a few episodes is a little much.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uh, scheduling change? One of those Alpha and Omega movies was on today instead of this.

But either way, sounds like I didn't miss anything anyway, but, uh, hasn't this episode already been repeated in a previous season before? Maybe even more than once?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Elmo Goes to Chicken School" premieres on PBS this Wednesday September 4. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.