Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4909 - Bath Time for Blanky

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Meh. Nice to have Ernie and some Grover/Mr. Johnson interaction.
I have to agree. You can't go wrong with Grover/Mr. Johnson. For once Mr. J. received good service from him, well up until the underpants part that is. Lol.

Mr. Johnson: I'm taking my laundry somewhere else.

Don't bother. Grover works everywhere. One wonders how he got so many jobs if he doesn't know a thing about them.

Kind of weird, but in an episode about washing blankets I was sort of expecting a Linus Van Pelt cameo. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Bath Time for Blanky" premieres on PBS this Monday September 23. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yes, Grover's line reminding Mr. Johnson to "give me a good review on-line" was funny. It was also unexpected to see Mr. Johnson leave his underwear behind, so to speak. Hopefully, we continue to see more of them.

I couldn't help but think of Leela (Nitya Vidyasagar) given how much of this episode focused on the laundromat.
Yeah. It would have been nice if she could have made a come back, after all we do still see repeat eps with Leela implying that she may still be around. But recall she is supposed to appear in season 50, maybe she'll explain her disappearance along with Susan and Gordon and Bob and all the rest of them. Lol.