Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4905 - Elmo's Factory

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4905 - Elmo's Factory
HBO Premiere: Saturday December 15, 2018

Elmo has a lot of anything holders to make, so Chris helps Elmo put together his own factory. Elmo's friends work as a team and each takes on a different job to help make the anything holders more quickly.

This episode features an all-new street story, Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Tacos") and a new Elmo's World ("Factories").

If you saw "Elmo's Factory" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Rather enjoyable - was not expecting to see so much Herry Monster.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Geez it seems like they’re trying to push Herry Monster more which I am not complaining about.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This entire episode felt a little reminiscent of older seasons. The street story had quite an ensemble of different Muppets - seeing how Herry is back in action keeps reminding me I need to find a Herry figure for my SS diorama (how come he and Rosita are so rare from that 90s Tyco figurine set?). Seeing their impromtu factory was also reminiscent of when SS was on that STEM kick earlier in the decade.

Even other aspects of the episode felt rather old school as well, such as the animated counting cartoon about the snowglobe factory - felt very much like something from the 90s.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
OK, HBO GO is giving me problems. Whenever I try to watch something there, it says: "Can't play video, we're having trouble playing this video, please try again later." How long is it gonna be before it's fixed?

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
Although Big Bird only made a brief cameo it was clearly Carroll doing the voice.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I finally watched the episode, I had to watch it on my dad's computer using Amazon Prime. The street story was pretty good. Seeing Herry get screen time is always great, the beginning with Elmo pitching his anything holders to his friends like it was commercial was funny. I loved when Elmo said "Oh yeah, a factory! What's a factory?" and "Oh yeah! An inspector! What's an inspector?" The way Ryan delivered those lines were so funny. Also, OscarandTelly, hate to break it to you, but that was Matt as Big Bird. We're not gonna hear Caroll as Big Bird and Oscar until that anniversary TV special airs next year.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Elmo's Factory" premieres on PBS this Monday September 16. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.