Sesame Street Season 48 Episode 4819 - Me Am Cookie Monster

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4819 - Me Am Cookie Monster
HBO Premiere: Saturday March 24, 2018
PBS Premiere: Monday October 29, 2018

With rumors swirling that he is a Veggie Monster, Cookie Monster must defend his identity.

This episode features a street story from Season 43, Cookie's Crumby Pictures ("Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon") and a new Elmo's World ("Vegetables").

If you saw "Me Am Cookie Monster" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The bookends with Abby and the Two-Headed Monster were cute. I liked Ryan's voice for the lettuce in the new EW. I also liked Schmoodle pushing a big shopping cart of cabbages.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, #MyHBOIsFlawed, because ICE AGE was on instead.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
*gasp* How dare they!

BTW, the season 48 eps are on dailymotion.com. I found that out because I was looking for them since I work during the day and don't have time to see them on my PBS station. Just thought I'd share that info.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
*gasp* How dare they!

BTW, the season 48 eps are on dailymotion.com. I found that out because I was looking for them since I work during the day and don't have time to see them on my PBS station. Just thought I'd share that info.
Sshh. We're not supposed to know that :shifty:!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Me Am Cookie Monster" premieres on PBS this Monday October 29. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.