Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4734 - The Four Seasons

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4734 - The Four Seasons
HBO Premiere: Saturday August 26, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday April 30, 2018

Grover wishes he didn't have a cold in the Fall, so Rudy uses Abby's wand to change the season. Now every time Grover sneezes, the seasons keep changing.

This episode features an all-new street story, Smart Cookies ("Relaxing on Pecan Sandy Beach"), Feist singing "1-2-3-4" and a new Elmo's World ("The Four Seasons").

If you saw "The Four Seasons" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really liked this episode, if only because we don't see the different seasons on the street very much - I really liked the long establishing shot with Chris raking up leaves and Alan setting out pumpkins. The plot of this episode seemed a lot like something you would expect from an older magical/fantasy sitcom like BEWITCHED or I DREAM OF JEANNIE, so the idea of Grover causing the seasons to change everytime he sneezes was kooky, but fun. I wasn't expecting Julia's very brief cameo in this episode.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The street story was fun. It's nice to see what Sesame Street looks like with different seasons. I really liked seeing Julia again. Nothing too special about the new EW.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Four Seasons" premieres on PBS this Monday April 30. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Interestingly, PBS is promoting this episode with the title "The Four Sneezons".