Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4733 - Hide and Seek Rudy

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4733 - Hide and Seek Rudy
HBO Premiere: Saturday August 19, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday April 23, 2018

Rudy uses Abby's wand to find the best hiding spot and accidentally turns himself into a banana. Abby becomes worried when she can't find him anywhere on Sesame Street.

This episode features an all-new street story, Zoe and the Feijoo sisters dancing the Lambarena, a new Elmo's World ("Siblings") and the return of Bert's brother Bart.

If you saw "Hide and Seek Rudy" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, what was up with Abby's voice this time? It sounds like she kept going back and forth through puberty - kind of disorienting.

Was the hurricane of banana-related puns in the end meant to coincide with SST's #ShareTheLaughter challenge? I was sensing a little vibe there.

Personally, I enjoyed the animated inserts more than anything this time: the one with the seven siblings getting a new baby brother actually reminded me of King of 8.

Overall, an okay episode.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the cold open with the return of Bert's brother Bart. I wonder who preformed Bart and the left head of the Two-Headed Monster in the cold open. The left head clearly sounded like a woman. The episode was fun. The best parts were the banana puns. We're finally introduced to all 3 of the Noodle poodles.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh cool, Bert's brother is still cannon. He looks kind of like a hipster now.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Wow, they grow up so fast. Seems like just a couple of years ago Bert was taking the training wheels off his bike, and now he's old enough that his twin brother wears a beard...

(Of course, I have a beard, too, and I never learned to ride a bike at all...)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow, they grow up so fast. Seems like just a couple of years ago Bert was taking the training wheels off his bike, and now he's old enough that his twin brother wears a beard...

(Of course, I have a beard, too, and I never learned to ride a bike at all...)
Pfffft, Bert is like 45 years old. He need help.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Hide and Seek Rudy" premieres on PBS this Monday April 23. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.