Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4728 - Bert and Ernie Make a Movie

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4728 - Bert and Ernie Make a Movie
HBO Premiere: Saturday July 15, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday March 12, 2018

Ernie and Elmo help Bert tap into his imagination as he acts out different scenes for a movie.

This episode features a street story from Season 44, a new Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures ("Donnie Quixote") and a new Elmo's World ("Books").

If you saw "Bert and Ernie Make a Movie" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Even though E&B's presence has diminished, when they do get the spotlight, they get a lot of it. Not only with the street story and new open and closings, but the return of "Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures," an unaired one even!

The animation in that storytelling 'toon was very good. But the tacked on letter thing at the end...

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The bookends with Elmo and Ernie were fun. It was great to see a new episode of Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures. Bert's bit in the new EW is the most dialogue any Muppet other than Elmo has had on the new EW so far.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I missed it because I was at a family reunion.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
If my aunt and uncle have HBO at their house, because I'm house and petsitting for them this weekend.
Well, do you have HBO subchannels or just HBO? Because HBO Family will show it on Monday at 8 AM.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have subchannels as well, but I could probably just as easily catch up On Demand, I just need to remember to do that.