Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4727 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Elmo

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4727 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Elmo
HBO Premiere: Saturday July 8, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday January 29, 2018

Elmo doesn't give up and keeps practicing until he learns how to play the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on his piano. Guest: Fifth Harmony.

This episode features an all-new street story, Murray Has a Little Lamb ("Drum School") and Elmo's World ("Music").

If you saw "Twinkle Twinkle Little Elmo" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoa, Telly's got a deep, manly voice now! And speaking of voices, did anyone besides me feel like Matt's voice for the star sounded very much like an imitation of the kind of voice Joey would do? Otherwise, I really don't have much to comment on: this was clearly a bottled episode with one main focus of Elmo wanting to play the song on the piano, which has been a plot for many a kids shows for years; sure, it's a relatable problem for kids who are frustrated by how much practice it takes to learn to play a song, but again, not a plot to write home about.

The inclusion of the Fifth Harmony song felt awkward, considering just months ago one of the girls blew up and quit the group.

Is it just me, or does it seem like SST really love that Pentatonix clip? No matter what Sesame-related searchs you do on YouTube, it's always in the first page of results. But, heh, it's kind of dated now: the girl's been trying to look goth for some reason for a few years now.

And holy crap! We really got a classic EW this week: of course, the cropping is terrible and the editing is disjointing, but it was a treat otherwise to see such an old EW.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem like SST really love that Pentatonix clip? No matter what Sesame-related searchs you do on YouTube, it's always in the first page of results. But, heh, it's kind of dated now: the girl's been trying to look goth for some reason for a few years now.
Not to mention, the guy with the deep voice left the group a few months ago.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really liked Twinkle Twinkle saying his song is "Yuge". That was obviously a jab at Trump. I also liked the sheep parody of Lady Gaga.

Any Del

Reaction score
I've always wanted to know what the "Music" song sounded like in the HD-edit. Plus which instruments were used during that...