Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4726 - The Camouflage Show

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4726 - The Camouflage Show
HBO Premiere: Saturday July 1, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday February 26, 2018

Elmo, Rosita and Chris try to find six camouflaged things on Sesame Street so they can join the Camouflage Club. Guest: Kyra Sedgwick.

This episode features a street story from Season 41, Super Grover 2.0 ("Needle in a Haystack") and a new Elmo's World ("Camouflage").

If you saw "The Camouflage Show" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been so long, I forgot that Kyra Sedgwick looks exactly like my old Flash teacher.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The bookends of this episode were fun. I wish we could have actually seen the frog in the cold open though. It was interesting how they used Word on the Street. I guess cause they couldn't do Kindness Cam and they needed to fill time somehow. My favorite part of the new EW was a kid saying about the camouflaged turtle, "I think it's called a tortoise."

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It was weird to see a WOTS thing turn up. It felt like that Shape DVD that came out a few years ago that was just, "Hey, let's cram a buncha shape cartoons and films on this puppy" and a WOTS thing showed up randomly too.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Camouflage Show" premieres on PBS this Monday February 26. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.