Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4715 - Meet Julia

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It is on You Tube, but the trouble is a lot of YT eps get deleted quickly, but hopefully you'll get a chance to see it while it's still on. A lot of season 47 eps have been on YT for quite some time.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw this episode on PBS, and it gave the episode number as 4635 for some reason - did anyone else's PBS do this? Did HBO do this?
It appears the number was changed on PBS so that this isn't technically the Season 47 premiere. This episode will fall under Season 46 as far as PBS is concerned.

My hunch is that when PBS airs the "Halloween" episode in October that it will have episode number 4715 (instead of HBO's 4635). So for PBS, "Halloween" will be a Season 47 episode. We'll see if that happens.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I notice contrary to what Pig's Laundry said, I think BB sounds a little better when he sings than he talks now, so the auto-tuning might have had something to do with it. I don't know.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Sesame Street is using Auto-Tune now? :eek:
They've been using it for awhile. Specifically whenever they do hip-hop kinda stuff like Elmo Slide or Elmo's Got the Moves. They don't do it for songs in street stories, but Caroll I guess needs it because without it, since he's now 83, Big Bird would not sound in-sync with the music.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
They've been using it for awhile. Specifically whenever they do hip-hop kinda stuff like Elmo Slide or Elmo's Got the Moves. They don't do it for songs in street stories, but Caroll I guess needs it because without it, since he's now 83, Big Bird would not sound in-sync with the music.
Well that would make sense now for hip-hop songs, but still very sad nonetheless.