Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4631 - The Good Sport

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4631 - The Good Sport
HBO Premiere: Saturday August 6, 2016
PBS Premiere: Monday January 30, 2017

Elmo learns how to win and lose gracefully while playing Hot Potato with Abby. Also featuring Cookie's Crumby Pictures ("The Hungry Games: Catching Fur") and Elmo's World ("Games"). Brought to you by the letter G and the number 3.

This street story is originally from Season 43, Episode 4302.

If you saw "The Good Sport", let others know. Please like this post and share your thoughts.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
At least they left Ernie's email in the EW; that's the only dialogue I think he's had at all this season. "Hey! Let's recast our oldest and most beloved character and then not do anything with him!"

I'm looking forward to next week's episode a lot:

It's the last new street story and it looks like the most inventive.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
At least they left Ernie's email in the EW; that's the only dialogue I think he's had at all this season. "Hey! Let's recast our oldest and most beloved character and then not do anything with him!"
Yeah, which is a real shame because it wasn't too long ago that Ernie was one of the show's most popular characters, up there with Elmo, Grover and Cookie Monster.

Oh well, hopefully, we'll get to see Ernie, Bert, The Count, Zoe and Baby Bear more often next season, since we'll be getting more new street stories.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode a lot:
I see Abby singing her spells is going to be a recurring thing now.

Garrett

Reaction score
So, the EW from this week's episode is Elmo's World: Games, right?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm starting to think "core" characters is starting to mean keeping a select few puppeteers on staff at a time. With all the crap about the older actors being "fired," I'm starting to think it's just general cheapness and employing as few cast members, actor or puppeteer, at a time.

I agree that the characters that preexisted the actual TV show should have a more regular place in the US version of the series. I get the concept of kids responding to specific characters, but you can't respond to characters that don't appear regularly.