Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4628 - Mi Amiguita Rosita

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4628 - Mi Amiguita Rosita
HBO Premiere: Saturday July 16, 2016
PBS Premiere: Monday November 28, 2016

Rosita is bothered by a story that doesn't resonate with her culture, so she writes her own book about things she loves: dancing, Mexican wrestling and playing with her friends. Also featuring celeb vocab in espanol with Gina Rodrigues ("ABCs En Espanol") and Elmo the Musical ("Iguana"). Brought to you by the ABC's and the number 9.

This street story is originally from Season 44, Episode 4408. This episode also features a new Elmo the Musical.

If you saw "Mi Amiguita Rosita", let others know. Please like this post and share your thoughts.

Last edited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well...uh...that Elmo the Musical was...

uh...

yeah, that was just bad. :batty:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The ABCs en Espanol was good. While the new ETM might come off as being a ripoff of Dora the Explorer, I still liked it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I take this repeated street story was trimmed in some places? Because it didn't flow too smoothly. Other than that, it had a good message. Reminds me somewhat of the episode where Segi took issue with a book she was reading that implied brown wasn't snazzy (since she, herself, is brown).

I think perhaps my favorite part of the whole episode was the "Spanish Me and English Me" song - really catchy, really fun.

And hey, no Letter of the Day. Interesting.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was not expecting a new ETM. It was...alright, I guess. Weren't these supposed to teach math?

I didn't watch the street story, but I can assume it was heavily trimmed. And nice to see some extra inserts in the show, like the nice "Spanish Me, English Me" bit.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hey, next week is the episode about Prairie Dawn and presumably the debut of Jen Barnhart's Zoe!

EDIT: Oh and I have a free weekend of HBO on SlingTV, so I can finally catch up with the season.

Last edited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Let's hope it is the debut of Jen's Zoe, it still could be from the Halloween episode Oscarfan was talking about.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was not expecting a new ETM. It was...alright, I guess. Weren't these supposed to teach math?
Yeah, but I can see why they didn't advertise it. I see why it took them that long to actually use it. It was really...not good. And not really musical.