Sesame Street Season 45 Episode 4506 - Fifteen’s Quinceanera

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I know they're cheap and are making due with what they have with their budget. I'm glad it's been solved that we're seeing 26 new episodes. But there is NO excuse to reuse "English me/Spanish Me" this early in the season. It's barely been 3 episodes since they used it. A new record! Unbelievable.
The lyricist of the song also wrote the episode. So, I theorize the song was originally intended for this episode, but they put it in the other for time reasons.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hate to double post, but I caught the new ETM this morning. Pretty good, if not a tad song heavy (that Bounce song could've been cut). I really enjoyed the "Mamma Mia" song though; clearly an ABBA riff. And one odd thing: they got Ryan to sing the "curtain call" ending, but used audio of Kevin saying goodbye at the very end.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The lyricist of the song also wrote the episode. So, I theorize the song was originally intended for this episode, but they put it in the other for time reasons.
It really felt like this was the episode it should have been on. Still, they plopped it 3 episodes earlier. I'm sure there were budget or time constraints or something. Still, running the same song 3 episodes after each other? There's no excuse for that. Especially since we've yet to see any of the highly publicized parody segments. Jeez... no wonder why there was a 2 week break after the first five episodes.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Is this episode available online anywhere? I missed it when it was on so if I can find it online that would be better than waiting for a repeat of that episode.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Hate to double post, but I caught the new ETM this morning. Pretty good, if not a tad song heavy (that Bounce song could've been cut). I really enjoyed the "Mamma Mia" song though; clearly an ABBA riff. And one odd thing: they got Ryan to sing the "curtain call" ending, but used audio of Kevin saying goodbye at the very end.
I hope they didn't steal from Lamb-Chop's Play-Along...that show's Bounce song was CRAZY!!! It shoulda been a rap song.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'm glad somebody else found Fifteen annoying. I wanted to give her fifteen punches.......or at least lock her up in a room for fifteen minutes......